Update – the webinar replay is now available from http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/on-demand-webinars/display-od-630.html?clusterdb
There is a free webinar today (31st May) covering the use of MySQL Cluster in session management – register for free here. The session starts at 9:00 am Pacific, 17:00 UK, 18:00 Central European Time.
As organizations seek to enhance their users’ web experience through personalization based on historic browsing and buying behaviors, session data is becoming more critical. Larger volumes of session data need to be managed and persisted in real-time, and so session management has become increasingly performance-intensive, while also demanding very high levels of availability to ensure a seamless customer experience. In these scenarios, it makes sense to evaluate the MySQL Cluster database.
This is a practical session, demonstrating how to manage PHP session data with MySQL Cluster, and includes:
- Demands of session management
- Brief review of MySQL Cluster architecture
- Why MySQL Cluster is well placed to meet the demands from session management
- Getting a session management solution up and running with PHP and MySQL Cluster
- Performance optimization, including the latest enhancements to JOIN performance
- Case studies
908 total views, 2 views today