The recording of this webinar is now available to view on-line here.
There will be a live webinar on Wednesday January 12 describing the new ways that you can manage MySQL Cluster (with a bit of monitoring thrown in). As always, the webinar is free but you need to register here. The event is scheduled for 09:00 Pacific / 17:00 UK / 18:00 Central European time but if you can’t make the live webinar it’s still worth registering so that you’re emailed the replay after the event.
By their very nature, clustered environments involve more effort and resource to administer than standalone systems, and the same is true of MySQL Cluster, the database designed for web-scale throughput with carrier-grade availability.
In this webinar, we will present an overview of the three latest enhancements to provisioning, monitoring and managing MySQL Cluster – collectively serving to lower costs, enhance agility and reduce the risk of downtime caused by manual configuration errors.
In this webinar, we will present:
- NDBINFO: released with MySQL Cluster 7.1, NDBINFO presents real-time status and usage statistics, providing developers and DBAs with a simple means of pro-actively monitoring and optimizing database performance and availability.
- MySQL Cluster Manager: available as part of the commercial MySQL Cluster Carrier Grade Edition simplifies the creation and management of MySQL Cluster by automating common management tasks, delivering higher administration productivity and enhancing cluster agility. Tasks that used to take 46 commands can be reduced to just one!
- MySQL Cluster Advisors & Graphs: part of the MySQL Enterprise Monitor and available in the commercial MySQL Cluster Carrier Grade Edition, the Enterprise Advisor includes automated best practice rules that alert on key performance and availability metrics from MySQL Cluster data nodes.
You will also learn how you can get started evaluating and using all of these tools to simplify MySQL Cluster management.
This session will be approximately 1 hour in length and will include interactive Q&A throughout. Please join us for this informative webinar!
- Andrew Morgan, MySQL Cluster Product Management, Oracle
- Mat Keep, MySQL Cluster Product Management, Oracle
914 total views, 2 views today