On Wednesday (16th May 2012), Mat Keep and I will be presenting the new replication features that are previewed as part of the latest MySQL 5.6 Development Release. If you’d like to attend then register here.
MySQL 5.6 delivers new replication capabilities which we will discuss in the webinar:
- High performance with Multi-Threaded Slaves and Optimized Row Based Replication
- High availability with Global Transaction Identifiers, Failover Utilities and Crash Safe Slaves & Binlog
- Data integrity with Replication Event Checksums
- Dev/Ops agility with new Replication Utilities, Time Delayed Replication and more
The session will wrap up with resources to get started with MySQL 5.6 and an opportunity to ask questions.
The webinar will last 45-60 minutes and will start on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 09:00 Pacific time (America); start times in other time zones:
- Wed, May 16: 06:00 Hawaii time
- Wed, May 16: 10:00 Mountain time (America)
- Wed, May 16: 11:00 Central time (America)
- Wed, May 16: 12:00 Eastern time (America)
- Wed, May 16: 16:00 UTC
- Wed, May 16: 17:00 Western European time
- Wed, May 16: 18:00 Central European time
- Wed, May 16: 19:00 Eastern European time
As always, it’s worth registering even if you can’t make the live webcast as you’ll be emailed a link to the replay as soon as it’s available.
384 total views, 2 views today