Update – the webinar replay is now available from here.
On Thursday, I’ll be presenting a webinar on NoSQL (of course with a MySQL twist!) – as always it’s free to attend but you need to register here in advance. Even if you can’t attend, it’s worth registering as you’ll be sent a link to the replay and the charts. The session will introduce the concepts and motivations behind the NoSQL movement and then go on to explain how you can get most of the same benefits with MySQL (including MySQL Cluster) while still getting the RDBMS benefits such as ACID transactions.
The official description:
The ever increasing performance demands of web-based services has generated significant interest in providing NoSQL access methods to MySQL – enabling users to maintain all of the advantages of their existing relational database infrastructure, while providing blazing fast performance for simple queries, using an API to complement regular SQL access to their data. This session looks at the existing NoSQL access methods for MySQL as well as the latest developments for both the InnoDB and MySQL Cluster storage engines. See how you can get the best of both worlds – persistence, consistency, rich queries, high availability, scalability and simple, flexible APIs and schemas for agile development.
- Thursday, March 29, 2012: 09:00 Pacific time (America)
- Thu, Mar 29: 06:00 Hawaii time
- Thu, Mar 29: 10:00 Mountain time (America)
- Thu, Mar 29: 11:00 Central time (America)
- Thu, Mar 29: 12:00 Eastern time (America)
- Thu, Mar 29: 16:00 UTC
- Thu, Mar 29: 17:00 Western European time
- Thu, Mar 29: 18:00 Central European time
- Thu, Mar 29: 19:00 Eastern European time
1,438 total views, 2 views today