MySQL Cluster Manager 1.1. is now available to download and try from Oracle E-Delivery (select “MySQL Database” as the product pack).
There’s lots of good stuff gone in under the covers as part of this release, with some of the highlights being:
- Support for MySQL Cluster 7.2
- Configuration of MySQL Server parameters
- Verbose option added to commands for extra info on what’s going on
- Faster Cluster rolling restarts – data nodes from different node groups will be restarted in parallel (still avoids an outage but cuts the end-to-end restart time)
- Robustness enhancements to the configurator – especially important when managing large Clusters
- Bug fixes (well we always need to include that one)
More details on the changes can be found in the MySQL Cluster Manager documentation.
Please give it a try and let me know what you think.
322 total views, 2 views today