MySQL Cluster has been deployed into some of the most demanding web, telecoms and enterprise /
government workloads, supporting 99.999% availability with real time performance and linear write scalability.
You can register on-line here.
Tune into this webinar where you can hear from the MySQL Cluster product management team provide a detailed “deep dive” into one of MySQL Cluster’s key capabilities – Geographic Replication.
In this session, you will learn how using Geographic Replication enables your applications to:
- Achieve higher levels of availability within a data center or across a WAN
- Locate data closer to users, providing lower latency access
- Replicate to other MySQL storage engines for complex data analysis and reporting of real time data
- Gow to get started with Geographic Replication
Tuesday, November 24, 2009: 10:00 Central European time
- Tue, Nov 24: 09:00 Western European time
- Tue, Nov 24: 11:00 Eastern European time
The presentation will be approximately 1 hour long, including on-line Q&A.
1,048 total views, 2 views today