Some highlights of this first milestone release of MySQL Cluster 7.5 are:
- This release is based on MySQL 5.7, so users can enjoy all of the great new features available in the latest MySQL Server, along with the many features that Cluster brings, including shared-nothing clustering and auto-sharding.
- This release further removes any dependencies on the MyISAM storage engine. Now all local ndbinfo tables within each MySQL node use the InnoDB storage engine. This ensures ACID guarantees for all Cluster statistics and metadata.
- Greater user control over the application needs, allowing you to choose the relative importance of response time versus throughput.
- Enhanced views into the current Cluster configuration, making it easier to monitor and manage your cluster.
- Improved support for connection pooling, providing improved connection performance to SQL based applications.
- Better index statistics for the NDB storage engine, providing improved query execution plans, and thus faster query times, when connecting to Cluster using SQL.
- And many bug fixes, with a focus on improved performance and ease-of-use. The goal being an improved overall Cluster experience!
THANK YOU for using MySQL!
196 total views, 8 views today