MySQL NDB Cluster 8.0.22 is available to download now!
8.0.22 brings a lot of exciting new features and improvements like all our quarterly updates to 8.0.
IPv6 is now supported between all cluster nodes types. It works in dual stack environments and IPv6-only environments.…
The MySQL NDB Cluster team works on fundamental redesigns of core parts of NDB architecture. One of these changes is the partial checkpoint algorithm. You can now take full advantage of it when building much larger clusters: NDB 8.0 can use 16 TB data memory per data node for in-memory tables.…
MySQL’s NDB Cluster Development team proudly announces NDB Cluster 8.0 General Availability.
NDB 8.0.19 GA is a completely new generation of the world’s highest throughput transactional datastore MySQL NDB Cluster. Some of the key highlights of 8.0 are
- NDB is now fully aligned with MySQL Server 8.0 and includes the latest server maintenance release
- Dynamic Memory Management for transaction memory resources removes configuration complexity and allocates transaction resources automatically
- Up to 4 replicas are fully supported now and allows cluster to maintain 1 to 4 copies of data
- Cluster capacity has dramatically been increased by supporting more data nodes
- Once again we raised the performance bar for cluster’s parallel and distributed SQL execution
- We reworked our entire disk based tables system.
It gives us great pleasure to announce that the 7.6 release of MySQL Cluster is now ready for prime time.
MySQL Cluster is the distributed database combining linear scalability and high availability. It provides in-memory real-time access with transactional consistency across partitioned and distributed datasets designed for mission critical applications.…